Thursday, June 21, 2007

Online Business Scams - Finally Ridding Myself Of Guilt About Work-At-Home Opportunities

I have been trying my hand at the latest craze that is running my own online business. I have tried many different "turn-key" operations only to discover that I had been mis-led. What I thought was a legitimate business only turned out to be a pyramid scam. Basically I was left high and dry, with no help in sight, and an empty bank account.

I will not name those places that are scams here, because I am still new at this and am not sure about liability issues, but I have reported those "companies" to the proper authorities. I have since become involved in a business that has actual product to sell. Not just some "Pay this amount and have your own website that nobody visits". Business has been pretty slow but things are starting to pick up. I am finally starting to make a profit, after just a few weeks, and I can tell the hits are picking up steam.

The beauty of the companies that I have just recently gotten involved with is that they are all tied in together. One is strict MLM. Another is a company that sells all natural health products. It has an honest-to-goodness, in demand product that can essentially sell itself. The third company in this group is actually an ADVERTISING COMPANY! They sell your product and your website for you! That is fantastic. This is finally the dream situation. You can really be able to do very little and make money because you have 3 powerful forces working for you at once.

I guess the main point to this article is that you really can forget all of those empty promises that you can get rich overnight on the internet. I have tried many affiliate programs, MLMs, and other opportunities. None delivered. None of them actually offered a product that was in demand and THAT IS WHAT IS KEY! If you want to make money, you have to have something to offer of value. No one is going to give you a single cent for NOTHING IN RETURN.

I have finally found a money maker that does not involve me requesting a credit line increase in order to remain operational. Instead of making a "membership" payment every month, I am actually cashing checks. Most importantly is that I sleep well at night knowing that I am not scamming anyone to do it. I am providing in-demand products that enrich the lives of those that order it. That, more than any amount of money, makes me a happy man!

You can find more information and details on the companies I am finally making money with at http://thecashiscoming.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=K_Adams

No comments: